- Patriots and Pirates: Law in the Atlantic World (undergrad lecture)
- Early Modern Atlantic World (Graduate Colloquium)
- Monsoon Empires: The Indian Ocean, 800-1800 (ASH 3930-1)
- From Medieval to Modern? Early Modern Europe, 1500-1800 (EUH3930)
- Patriots & Pirates: Law in the Atlantic World (WOH3930)
- Patriots and Pirates: Law in the Atlantic World (Senior Seminar) (HIS4935)
- Early Modern Atlantic World (Graduate Colloquium) (HIS6934)
- Early Modern Europe (Graduate Colloquium) (HIS 6934-9)
Archipelago of Justice: Law in France’s Early Modern Empire, book manuscript under contract with Yale University Press
“Recovering the Debris of Fortunes between France and Its Colonies in the 18th Century.”Journal of Social History51, no. 4 (June 2018): 808–36. https://doi.org/10.1093/jsh/shw135.
“The Martinican Model: Colonial Magistrates and the Seventeenth-Century Origins of a Global Judicial Elite,” in The Torrid Zone: Colonization and Cultural Interaction in the Seventeenth-Century Caribbean, ed. Louis H. Roper, 149–61. The Carolina Lowcountry and the Atlantic World. Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 2018.
“Across Oceans and Revolutions: Law and Slavery in French Saint-Domingue and Beyond.”Law & Social Inquiry39, no. 3 (September 1, 2014): 758–82. doi:10.1111/lsi.12087.
- 2017-18, Princeton University, Davis Center for Historical Studies Fellowship.
- 2017-18, NEH-Hagley Library Postdoctoral Fellowship on Business, Culture, and Society. Declined.
- 2017-18, Hagley Library H. B. du Pont Fellowship.
- 2015, Society for French Historical Studies/Western Society for French History Research Travel Award.
- 2016-2017, Committee on Faculty Research Support (COFRS) Award, FSU Council on Research & Creativity.
- 2016 Spring, FSU College of Arts & Sciences Faculty Travel Award.
- 2015-2016, Planning Grant, FSU Council on Research & Creativity.
- 2014-2015, First Year Assistant Professor Summer Award, FSU Council on Research & Creativity.